Our rest home moving services in Hickory are comprehensive and designed for your complete satisfaction.
Moving into a rest home for the first time or from one rest home to another is a stressful process for the elderly. Here at Ashe Van Lines Moving & Storage, we eliminate this hassle and stress associated with the rest home moving process by taking over the process and providing much-needed assistance with everything associated with the move.
When you take advantage of our rest home moving services in Hickory, North Carolina, here’s what you can expect from our team:
- If you need assistance packing up your belongings, we can help! Our team will arrive with boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and everything else, and carefully pack your belongings for safe transport.
- Our team will listen to your specific instructions about how your belongings should be moved and where you want them to go.
- When moving day arrives, we will carefully load the truck and transport your belongings to your new residence.
- After we arrive, we’ll unload everything with care and arrange furniture and other belongings in the right spot.
- We can even help you unpack, so you can rest, relax, and get used to your new home.
As you can see, our rest home moving services are comprehensive and designed for your complete satisfaction.
We’d be more than happy to give you an estimate on your upcoming rest home move. Contact us at Ashe Van Lines Moving & Storage today to speak to one of our representatives about our rest home moving services and what they include.
At Ashe Van Lines Moving & Storage, we offer rest home moving services in Hickory, Gastonia, Mooresville, Huntersville, Lincolnton, Denver, Morganton, Asheville, Boone, Gaston County, and Concord, North Carolina.